eyebrow tattoos


    images eyebrow tattoo removal before eyebrow tattoos. Eyebrow tattoos NYC New YorkEyebrow tattoos NYC New York


    buehler04-30 11:38 PMeyeopeners,

    Make sure that you work for your new employer only on a h-1. That way your spouse can be on h4. As for using AC21, in your case it is for continuing your I-485 processing and not for working for a different company. Make sure that you file your wife's 485 as soon as your dates become current. Hope that clears your doubts. (Also Don't use your email id as your user id. That is a sure shot way of getting plenty of spam)

    sundarpn, you don't need any documents from your previous employer to file your dependent's I-485.



    wallpaper Eyebrow tattoos NYC New York eyebrow tattoos. cosmetic eyebrow tattooingcosmetic eyebrow tattooing


    meridiani.planum11-06 05:01 PMDoes she have EAD? If not on H1, she needs to be in EAD. (or other status like F1 etc). Otherwise she is out of status.

    incorrect. Her pending 485 gives her status. She does not need to be on any particular status. And EAD does not give status anyway, its just permission to work while your adjustment of status is pending.

    In that case, H1 will be denied because an H1 application while out of status will lead to denial.

    incorrect. H1 will be approved if properly filed. The 'extension/change of status' part of h1 may not be allowed if you are out of status (ie. the approval wont have an I-94) and at that point you need to leave teh country and re-enter to active the H1.

    To OP: I had asked my lawyer this same question a while back, and he was of the opinion that its likely the H1 extension will come through without an I-94 in this case (ie. USCIS might insist we leave the country and return to activate teh H1). He had not handled such a case so far so was not 100% certain about the I-94 part. The transfer itself is not an issue (you dont need to be in any particular status or even within the country to get the H1 extension filed).



    eyebrow tattoos. Tattoo EyebrowsTattoo Eyebrows


    Michael chertoff02-15 09:38 PMBank denied a consumer loan ,after approval due to immigration status specifically they said no loan unless you are a citizen. i am a permanent resident , leaving in the US for over 15 years. Applying for naturalization this year. Also the same bank had approved a consumer loan 2 years ago and now they say "oh we made a mistake then". Case or no case? I think I have been discriminated against.

    Some one please help him.. I dont know what to do...

    Papuu please advise him.

    MC



    2011 cosmetic eyebrow tattooing eyebrow tattoos. eyebrow tattoos when youeyebrow tattoos when you


    wandmaker02-23 11:02 AMHello Sir,

    I'm in H1B visa, so also my husband.

    In this time of recession, i fear if I'm laid off, wanted to seek your valuable guiance on the following:

    - transfer my status from H1 to H4? have all pay stubs in tact.

    / You can transfer to H4 as long as you have all the paper work /

    - return back to H1 B status once I find an opening with new company? All I will need to do is transfer my H4 status back to my same H1B visa?

    / Yes, COS from H4 to H1 /

    - visa in passport is originally stamped for Oct 2009 when I came from India, and I have my new I797 with validity date as Apr 2011. Do I still have I797 as valid even if I'm laid off?

    / Your H1 petition will be valid until it is revoked by your employer. It does not matter whether it is valid or revoked. Filing COS from H4 to H1 will put you back on H1 status as you will not be coming under the cap /

    Please let me have your views on this. Highly appreciate a speedy response.

    Thank you in advance,

    Shivani:confused:

    See Inline.

    Please update your profile

    more...


    eyebrow tattoos. Mynerva#39;s eyebrow tattooMynerva#39;s eyebrow tattoo


    dilbert_cal02-09 02:01 AMI have a question to concerning my employment status. My manager recently told me that I should look out for a new job within company or outside. I am assuming he is saying that a layoff is looming out for me. I am currently on H-1B/EAD and my wife is also working on EAD.
    I can inquire about the prsopects of getting leave of absence which will help me in getting through the immigration process since my priority date is Feb. 18,2005 EB2 India. So I am almost there.
    But I am not sure what happens if there is a RFE asking for paystubs.In that case I may not be able to produce paystubs from my company since I am on LOA. And not from any other company since I have an H-1B, I cannot be working for any other company also.

    So which is better, LOA or termination of job? Hard choice..

    I doubt you will be allowed to take LOA. The company still has obligations on you when you take LOA - like employee insurance, medical premium, etc. How big the company is also matters. If the company is small and you have the right connections, this may possibly work but I doubt so still.

    Your best bet will be to look for another job and take the AC21 route.



    eyebrow tattoos. 1 x Laser Tattoo Eyebrow1 x Laser Tattoo Eyebrow


    Almond07-17 07:34 PMDoes it really matter if the same questions get asked over and over? That's why this place is here, to help us, right? If you don't have the patience to reply to someone don't and someone else will help that individual. What's annoying is when people post the same darn links and quotes from other websites over and over sometimes back to back without bothering to read through a thread. Otherwise, asking questions for clarification is not an issue since this is the PURPOSE of this forum. And yes, you can search the forums, but if your question has been answered months ago I wouldn't rely on that, I'd rather find out a more current answer. This whole place is so sensitive, it's amazing.

    more...


    eyebrow tattoos. Laser Tattoo Eyebrow RemovalLaser Tattoo Eyebrow Removal


    eb3_nepa04-03 08:10 PMWhy is it still unaccessible? Are you guys experiencing the same?
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

    Works just fine for me



    2010 Tattoo Eyebrows eyebrow tattoos. eyebrow tattoo removal beforeeyebrow tattoo removal before


    dil_ip302-25 11:35 AMThanks Kopra for the reply.

    Also, if their are any Questions form the Port of Entry officer about Paystubs, can we say that employer couldn't find me a project; hence I'm changing back my status to H4 or is there anything else that we can say more appropriate.

    more...


    eyebrow tattoos. Handmade Eyebrow Tattoo PenHandmade Eyebrow Tattoo Pen


    skpanda05-17 07:10 PMUpgrade of the existing case.

    Good Luck!

    Is upgrading to premium actually an upgrade of the existing case or is it just a new application filed under premium?



    hair eyebrow tattoos when you eyebrow tattoos. 3D Eyebrow Tattoo3D Eyebrow Tattoo


    bestin12-21 08:28 PMFriends,

    I need your opinion. I came to USA in May 2005 and my H1-B is going to expire in Feb 2008, as per I-94 card as well as stamping of the H1-B visa. Thanks to USCIS ;) for opening the gates in July 2007, I had applied for I-140, I-485, I-131 & I-765, based on my approved EB-3 labor with PD 02/2007. While my I-140 and I-485 are pending, my EAD & AP were approved and received by me. My existing H1-B is expiring in Feb 2008 and my employer company has not taken any steps to renew. The Legal Assistant replied me cooly that why I cannot use EAD. I had been taken aback by her answer.

    I have planned to talk to the top management of the company, but before talking to them I want to take all your opinion. Is it adviseable to use EAD in my situation? I have 3-yrs degree qualification and have been anxiously waiting for clearance of I-140.

    I look forward for your advice,

    Thanks in advance

    Working in H1B has its own advantage.I am unsure if u are married.If not as discussed in one of the threads u might have to marry a GORI if u r not in H1B ,with the current scenerio.

    If i were u i would try my best to renew the visa especially because of the fact the 140 is still pending.If there is no other way then i ll start using EAD and also keep trying options back home till 140 is approved.

    Good luck

    more...


    eyebrow tattoos. Free Tattoo eyebrow tattooFree Tattoo eyebrow tattoo


    sledge_hammer04-05 07:42 PMDoes anyone have recommendation for a tax consultant in northern VA?



    hot Mynerva#39;s eyebrow tattoo eyebrow tattoos. Opting for eyebrow tattoo isOpting for eyebrow tattoo is


    posmd03-21 05:11 PMWould appreciate you updating this thread once you find out.

    more...


    house tattooed eyebrows. eyebrow eyebrow tattoos. tattoo-layer eyebrows…tattoo-layer eyebrows…


    ImmiLosers01-09 07:48 PMHi,

    I am in a unique situation, any advise/help would be appreciated.

    My H1 Visa and I-94 are expiring on Jan 20, 2009. It can be extended till Apr 2011 as I have been in US only for 3 Yrs and 8 Months. My current employer is not extending my Visa, so I am going to get it extended through another company, say COMPANY ABC (a Staffing company basically).

    However, I don't want to be with Company ABC because I am soon going to get a job with a direct client, CLIENT XYZ, but that won't happen until Jan 25th or so.

    So my question is, if I apply for extension through COMPANY ABC for now, just so that I don't go 'out of status' on Jan 20th, will CLIENT XYZ be able to apply for my extension on Jan 25th, while my application with Company ABC is still pending? Or they (CLIENT XYZ) will have to wait until my first application (With COMPANY ABC) is processed?

    Basically, just want to know if a Company ABC has filed for H1 Transfer and I-94 extension before the expiry date, can another Company XYZ file for an extension/transfer after the expiry while the application from company ABC is still being processed?

    Any help is appreciated. I have posted this query on couple of other posts but no one seems to know the answer! no one replied yet


    Yes, you can file for multiple visa simultaneously. Your I-9 may determine where you landed at last.
    People have no jobs and you are talking about several offers;)



    tattoo 1 x Laser Tattoo Eyebrow eyebrow tattoos. Gel for Eyebrow TattooGel for Eyebrow Tattoo


    pappu05-27 02:52 PMsorry about that, i was planning to file in 2007, but didn't complete the process, and forgot to update my profile. it is updated now. thanks for pointing it out.

    Thanks. I will try to answer here. The attorneys on forum maybe able to help you further and give a more reliable answer as they know the law.

    From what I know NIW means you are asking for a Labor process waiver. Thus you can apply I140 directly without labor certification. However after the PERM process introduction getting Labor certificate is not that time consuming as it was earlier. ( I know these days it has become more time consuming ) Nevertheless you can still save your labor process time by applying for NIW. Note that collecting the proof and preparing the application can also be time consuming. In order to file an NIW petition, the you must be able to demonstrate that you are seeking work in an area of substantial intrinsic merit to the US, that the benefit from your proposed activity will be national in scope, and that such national interest would be adversely affected if a Labor Certification were required for your application.
    Note that there is a difference in exceptional ability and extraordinary ability that is a requirement for EB1. Exceptional ability means your degree, skills and achievements are above than what is normally found in your peers. Extraordinary has a far higher standards that you need to meet. You can file as an advanced degree holder but if you are requesting waiver of Labor certification you need to prove the 3 criteria stated above. They can be proved by your various publications, awards, letters from experts, patents etc.

    more...


    pictures Laser Tattoo Eyebrow Removal eyebrow tattoos. eyebrow tattoos. eyebroweyebrow tattoos. eyebrow


    nileshup09-25 04:50 PMI had a positive skin test & doctor recommended the 9 months tb treatment, but I applied for I485 & EAD because the doctor did provide me with I693 sealed envelope.

    Now, Will it be a problem to get an EAD??? because I haven't completed my 9 months of treatment.

    Thanks,
    Nileshup



    dresses Opting for eyebrow tattoo is eyebrow tattoos. Manual Eyebrow Tattoo PenManual Eyebrow Tattoo Pen


    Leo0709-30 12:49 PMThere is lot of information in some of the old threads on this forum.

    I was looking for it when I had appointment in Nogales. I ended up canceling that appointment and went to Calgary,Canada Instead.

    more...


    makeup Handmade Eyebrow Tattoo Pen eyebrow tattoos. tattooed eyebrows. eyebrowtattooed eyebrows. eyebrow


    gc_on_demand12-03 03:47 PMA friend of mine has got 221G from the New Delhi consulate. He works directly for the company there is no client involved here. The consulate has requested the details of every single employee of the company along with their immigration status. My friend is trying to get that information from the employer.

    Any suggestion at this point????

    I don't think consulate ask details of all employees if size is 5k or more. Further more you can tell officer that it is impossible to get wage details of all employee. I hear some time some desi companies gives w2 of all employees etc.. would consular officer show his/her w2 ? but since our desi companies feeding what they need , they ask what ever...



    girlfriend Gel for Eyebrow Tattoo eyebrow tattoos. Hairline Eyebrow Tattoo SheetsHairline Eyebrow Tattoo Sheets


    Honda05-20 11:52 PMHaha...so does this mean that no one really knows what OP stands for? :D


    OP means 'original poster' in discussion forums.



    hairstyles Free Tattoo eyebrow tattoo eyebrow tattoos. Eyebrow Tattoo FailEyebrow Tattoo Fail


    gauravster05-01 10:30 AMWSJ is already pro skilled immigration and have had numerous articles on the same and keep having it all the time.

    We can write to them to give it more PR. But a lot of readers of WSJ are very anti and all the comments are littered by that stuff. As a result, not sure if someone who reads the comments as well finds the articles helpful.



    JazzByTheBay05-30 02:08 AMWhile doing some ad-hoc research after watching Valkyrie, I discovered this interesting bit of U.S. immigration history and couldn't help but be amazed how nobody seems to know or talk about United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind).

    The Luce-Celler Act of 1946 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luce-Celler_Act_of_1946) was proposed by Republican Clare Booth Luce and Democrat Emanuel Celler in 1943 and signed into being by President Harry Truman on July 2, 1946, granting naturalization rights to Indian Americans (and Filipino Americans) and re-established immigration from India (and the Philippines).

    Food for thought...

    jazz



    enqueued12-11 01:38 AMHi,
    We applied for EAD and Adv parole renewal on July 2nd for my wife. Her new EAD card was received in September and no word on the Adv Parole yet. Online status still shows 'case received and pending'.
    She had her previos Adv Parole expiring on Oct 22nd. She left to India on Oct 1st. Now that her previous Adv Parole has expired and new one still not approved, will they allow her to enter US?

    Thanks!

    I did some research on traveling with AP. AFAIK it has to be approved while you are in US - especially if you are an AOS applicant.

    http://www.murthy.com/news/ukpbadpl.html

    http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/advance_parole.html

    Good luck

    Thanks


    Source URL: http://magazinestarz.blogspot.com/2011/06/eyebrow-tattoos.html
    Visit magazine hollywood star for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive