Peter Jackson May Direct The Hobbit


    With the departure of Guillermo del Toro from directing the two Hobbit movies last month, Peter Jackson; the man who first introduced us to the world of Middle Earth and the Lord of the Rings series is in negotiations to replace del Toro as director. Warner Bros. reports that nothing is confirmed yet
    But for some reason I'm not too crazy bout the idea. I don't know.. Peter Jackson did pull off one of the greatest trilogies in cinema history and broke new ground in fantasy genre, but I think that the LOTR prequels need new direction. A fresh take if you will.
    If I had it my way.. I'd have Tarsem Singh step in to direct The Hobbit. Now, ya'll might not know him.. but he directed one of the greatest undiscovered film of the 21st century called The Fall.Here's a few stills from that amazing movie.
    But that's just my opinion. I'm sure Peter Jackson will still do an amazing. But if doesn't happen.. who would you like to see direct The Hobbit?

    Source URL: http://magazinestarz.blogspot.com/2010/06/peter-jackson-may-direct-hobbit.html
    Visit magazine hollywood star for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection