Indiana Jones 5. Yeap, you heard me.


    Just when you thought George Lucas had enough of ressurecting his old classics for a quick buck, Harrison Ford has told People magazine that "the story for the new Indiana Jones is in the process of taking form. Steven Spielberg,George Lucas and myself are agreed on what the fifth adventure will concern, and George is actively at work."

    Sigh.. I liked Kingdom of the Crystal Skull but goddamit.. can't they just leave the series as it is and move on with something else? And I just hope that they don't put Shia LaBeouf back in it. Can't stand him going "No No No No No No No No!" again. The 5th Indiana Jones movie is rumoured to be released in 2012.


    Source URL: http://magazinestarz.blogspot.com/2009/09/indiana-jones-5-yeap-you-heard-me.html
    Visit magazine hollywood star for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive