The 90's


    So I'm doing an assignment on media from the 90's.Went on the Internet and pulled up some familiar photos from my fav shows from that time. Been on a nostalgic kinda phase lately and I wanna share the photos with you.

    I used to be able to recite the entire Pokemon rap
    This was such a kick ass series!
    No matter how hard I tried, I could never get Teddymon. It was always Numemons
    Melissa Joan Hart- Love of my life!

    Lori Beth Denberg totally ruled this show!
    Awww here goes!
    The good ole days when Britney wasn't crazy
    Rocko's Modern Life!

    Mine still works, thank you very much
    Carmen San Diego was hella sexy!
    Can't remember what's the name of this show. I think it's Arthur
    A cartoon series that's even better than the actual movies
    Long live that Michael Jackson song!
    Hip Ha Hoo!
    Classic Nickelodeon!
    Stupid educational show
    What? It's all fake?!
    The Pink Ranger and the White Ranger were always meant to be together
    This was one of my favorite shows as a kid. Spellbinder! And that Ashka lady is still a hardcore bitch
    Didi!!
    I'll be you're dream, I'll be you're wish, I'll be you're fantasy...
    LuLu..... whistle whistle whistle
    My Tamagochi pet never lived more than a week.
    I miss the 90's!

    Source URL: http://magazinestarz.blogspot.com/2008/04/90.html
    Visit magazine hollywood star for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection