Grammy Awards 2008


    Okay, I have a confession to make. This was the first time I watched The Grammy's. And all I have to say is: Wah! I was so not expecting all those types of performances. You know I always thought The Grammy's were like the MTV Awards kind of crap. All those over classed "singers" in their terrible sense of fashion receiving the dumbest awards I've ever heard of.But naw, The Grammys were a breathe of fresh air showcasing truly talented artists devoted to making good music. Some of the artists that performed for the Grammy's 5oth Anniversary were The Foo Fighters, Amy Winehouse(via satellite), Alicia Keys, Kanye West, Beyonce, Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin and Carrie Underwood. All mix and mashed together into a 3 hour award show of pure musical brilliance.
    Troubled drug addict Amy Winehouse dominated the awards show even though she was locked up in a rehab center half-way around the world, sweeping the top awards like Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year and Best New Artist. But the real shocker is the big win by Herbie Hancock (yeah funny name, I know) winning the top prize of Album Of The Year. But overall, Amy lead with 5 Grammy wins followed by Kanye West by 4 wins.
    My most favorite performance of the night!
    She so fine.....I so have a crush on Alicia Keys!

    Source URL: http://magazinestarz.blogspot.com/2008/02/grammy-awards-2008.html
    Visit magazine hollywood star for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection